Arkansas State University Students B.S.N., M.S.N. students and NYIT D.O. Program, or any other health related field
DEADLINE TO FILE APPLICATION IS MONDAY, MAY 21, 2018 AT 12:00 P.M.
2018 – 2019 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
Scholarships will be granted for tuition in the B.S.N., M.S.N., D.O., or any other health related programs at A.S.U. and NYIT or to an employee of St. Bernards attending an A.D. (Associate Degree) program in nursing at Black River Technical College, Arkansas Northeastern College or East Arkansas Community College.
- Beginning nursing or health care field students as well as advanced students accepted.
- Recipients may apply for a renewal of the scholarship at the end of each year.
Application requirements for scholarships offered by the Auxiliary of St. Bernards Medical Center:
- Maintain a (3) point grade average (GPA).
- Maintain a high level of professional behavior.
- Must be enrolled in program before due date of application.
- A complete official transcript, including Spring 2017 work, must accompany application.
Scholarships awarded for tuition only and are paid by semester to attending school.
We encourage you to show your appreciation to St. Bernards Foundation and Auxiliary by becoming an employee of St. Bernards Medical Center after you graduate. We want our scholarships to benefit the organization that we support.
Completed applications are to be returned to the St. Bernards Development Foundation Office at 400 East Street, Jonesboro, AR 72401 by NOON, Monday, May 21, 2018. For further information, call Kelli Merryman at 870.207.2500.